Day 5, 6 & 7 at Bangkok

02:59

Day 5

Took a taxi to Ekamai Soi 1 to meet Patty for our bbq chicken. We ordered too much food again, as usual. I love the tom saab soup! Tried their sticky rice but I don't quite like it as its too hard. The chicken smells really good and taste good too! Som Tum (Papaya salad) is nice but not spicy enough. As for the fish, there's a fishy mud smell in it. 






After our overwhelming breakfast/lunch, we had a 2.5 hrs ride to Pattaya!! Haven't been there before and I'm so excited! We didn't have much time to explore Pattaya so we only went to their Art in Paradise, which is just like the Trick Eye Museum here in Singapore. I haven't been to the one in Singapore though. 


Its 350 baht for foreigners and I think its kinda cheap. We gotta take off our shoes before we enter the gallery. :( 

Welcome to Art in Paradise, Pattaya!



















There's more in the gallery! 
Here's the address:
4 Moo 9, Pattaya Sai 2 Rd, Nongprue, Bang Lamung, Chonburi, Pattaya, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Check out for more information here: http://www.artinparadise.co.th/

Went to their outlet store before heading back to Bangkok. It's another long ride back due to the traffic jams! Patty drop us off at Bang Na for us to take a cab to Talad Rod Fai as she need to head else where. Taking a cab in Thailand is insanely cheap!!! 

We went to a mall beside Talad Rod Fai first and there's a small pet fair there. Look what we spotted! It's so huge!!! 


So... here's Talad Rod Fai also known as the train market.



There's lots of booth selling clothes and accessories! Was too hungry to shop there so we went searching for food! Saw this egg omelette stall and decided to have it. Their omelette is just fried eggs haha! You can choose what ingredients you want for your fried eggs. I think it taste not bad, but they keep forgetting your orders and your ingredients. Other than that, the service is quite fast too. 30 baht for this meal, I think we ordered 5-6 plates of it. 


Back to one of the night market at Palladium Mall before heading back to the hotel! Collected my phone casing as I ordered it the day before. Its so pretty! 



Day 6

It's our relax day today so we slept in till late noon. Started our day at 3+ PM, GMT +7. We were exhausted!!! Platinum Fashion Mall again. We had Boat Noodle for lunch, the portion is even smaller than the wanton noodle we had few days back! 

It's no wonder it's so cheap! 18 baht for this noodle, not even a $ in SGD. I had thicken soup in beef, glass noodle. The soup has a really strong smell and it taste heavenly! If only it serves in a big portion!!




It's shopping time again! Bought 2 eyeliners for myself, comes with a heart and star eyeliner stamp. Too cute! Stamp it onto our face haha! What's a trip without fun right?





Shop till late evening and we bought some snacks back to the hotel for our dinner. Mango sticky rice, Pork sticks, and had Cup Noodles in the hotel! Packed up our luggage before we head off to party our night!!

Khao San here we come!! It's been one hell of a night! One thing bad about it was that it's so freaking hot!  It's been a fun night and we made some new friends too! But the after party was crazy! The room was a mess hahaha! Thank god we got back to the hotel safe and sound!











"I got a hangover, whoa! I've been drinking too much for sure.
I got a hangover, whoa! I got an empty cup pour me some more~"

That's what I had the next day! Feelin' like shit. 


Day 7

Check out of the hotel and went for our wanton noodle breakfast again! Was too tired to walk around but it's our last day! Last minute shopping time! Stopped by Starbucks to rest, and head back to the hotel again while waiting to meet Patty. Had a nap at Mac while waiting, and woke up feeling hungry. Ordered some food and we didn't know that they serve such big portion of fries after and upsize. Their fries comes in the sizes of S, M, L and XL!


We cabbed to Thong Lor, apparently lots of taxi drivers wanna con our money due to the traffic jams and they don't wanna turn on the meter, so we waited for awhile before we got one at an acceptable price, plus we had a total of 5 luggages + 1 hand carry!

Went to Playhaus to meet Patty, It's a really nice and cosy environment, it a small hotel with a restaurant. Her friend open the hotel! I like the atmosphere there. Patty already ordered the food for us before we even reached! Waited for her there while we were hosted with pretty foods and cocktails.








If you're looking for a place to stay at Thong Lor, you might want to consider this hotel. There's lots of nighttime entertainment nearby too!

It's located at:
205/22-23 Sukhumvit Soi 55 (Thonglor) Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

We headed to the airport right after, but arrived at the airport late, partly because of the jam too! But it's' alright, we extended our flight. So we had to stay at the airport for 12 hours before our flight!!! It's an insane experience but it's all worth it! Eating cup noodles at the airport, trying to sleep in all kinds of positions, surviving half a day there with no 3G/wifi. 

We took turns to nap, and I think I nap the least till we board the plane!
I'm their guardian angel for the night.




and yup, I came with 1 luggage and went back with 3. I had a luggage mainly for food/snacks. Brought back a lot of noodle, its unhealthy but I love it!!!! 


We checked in at 6.25am, waited all the way till 9.45 till we are able board the plane. I slept throughout the whole journey back! I don't know why but we only arrived at 1+PM. There's a slight turbulence on our way back, but I was too tired to be shocked by it. 

Arrived in Singapore, cabbed back home!
I'm finally home!~ I miss my bed so much!!


The end of my 7 days Bangkok Trip! Till I'm back again Thailand! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments