It's my graduation!

10:32

The day I have waited for 3 years has finally arrived! I've officially graduated and I'm so happy! I've spent 3 years in Republic Polytechnic doing problem solving and presentations almost every single day in school. It has come to an end. I guess what I'm gonna miss most would be my friends, the great company and memories created in and out of RP. 

6th May 2015 was the day of my graduation ceremony. Went to school earlier for a final meal there as a student. I still can't believe that 3 years have passed by in a blink of an eye. Went up to Cuesports IG ground, the famous PP @ W1 Level 2, what we called the partial paradise *only insiders know why* to look for Ethan and Nigel. Thank you for the bear and flower! I'm grateful for that though I've went missing in action for a while. 





Went to report at TRCC for the ceremony, put on our robe and settled down before we get into the theater. We were all given a sequence number to queue accordingly, and thank god that Shi Min was behind me thus having someone I know to talk to. 




I'm so thankful that my Dad and younger sister is here to witness this new milestone of mine. Nothing makes me happier than having them here with me! :)

Waited for the ceremony to end before I meet my dad and sis, they were holding on to the graduation bear and a bouquet of rose, sadly those weren't from them. Daddy forgotten to buy me flowers and his reason was that I told him that he need to be seated by 4.30 pm and he was in a rush. He sent me a virtual roses instead haha! 

Was called to go up to PP to take pictures just as I wanted to return my graduation robe. I'm so gonna miss you guys, our training and the fun we had!





Last but not least, a picture with ma bitch! So glad to work together with you during our internship. How is it that we're in the same school studying the same course but I've never seen you? You must have been hiding well hahaha! We really got to meet up soon together with Celine when she comes back from U.S! 


------------------------------------------
Enough of graduation, time for some thank you speeches.


To my grandparents: 
Thank you both for playing such a big role in my life, as a grandparent, a father, a mother, a listener, a mentor. I'm blessed to be your grand-daughter. Thank you for putting up with my nonsense and thank you for your unconditional love. I love you both! 


To my Daddy: 
Thank you for taking leave from work to attend my graduation. Thank you for your love, and also your support in no matter what I do. Thank you for having faith in me. I hope I made you proud although I took a longer path but I made it. I can't be more blessed to have you as my dad, I wouldn't exchange you for another. I love you so much Daddy!!! x


To my sister, Mavis:
Thank you for being so eager to attend my graduation without me asking even though you had to rush as you had school. Thank you for being my baby sister. Thank you for loving me behind my back, all the little things you do, I know, and I appreciate it. Thank you for ensuring that I don't get hurt. You do know that I dote on you the most. Please study hard, I know you can do it :)  


To my baby, Yee Ting:
Thank you for coming down specially to pass my sister the graduation bear you got for me and also helping in the making of JL's surprise and then rushing back to the office. Thank you for being there during my ups and downs, being crazy together, exploring cafes and getting fat with me. You're the best, and I love you so! Forever and always! x

(You left early, thus this picture)

To one of my best friend, Hee Lon: 
Thank you for helping along with the surprise too. You did an awesome job in tricking me and also for stealing contacts in my phone. Not forgetting, thank you for being a good friend, a photographer, always meeting me when I'm too bored, listening to my complaints, being there for me and always waiting for me before going to school thus being late for school together! Forever in your debt! x 

(Featuring Chen Ann because I didn't get to have a picture with Hee Lon)

Lastly, thank you my love, Jia Liang:
Thank you for the roses and planning this surprise along with Yee Ting and Hee Lon behind my back. Didn't expect that though. Thank you for being a part of my graduation even when you're miles away from me. I'm touched I'm not gonna lie. Actions speaks louder than words, thank you for proving to me that you are true to me, not only on this special day of mine. Even when you're away you have been proving every single day, and I deeply appreciate that. I'm so glad to meet you again after so many years. I love you, xoxo. 


HAPPY GRADUATION!!!! :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments