Bangkok Trip Day 1 & 2

09:56

Sawadeeka! So I'm blogging from the land of smiles, Thailand. It's my 5th day here but I shall just blog on my first two days in this amazing country!

Day 1
The start of the trip I've been looking forward to since I came back from Penang. Took the train ride early in the morning to meet Jeremiah, while his dad drove us to the airport. Yee Ting was already there when we reached, and yeap I went to Penang with her too! We waited for our turn to check-in before we have our breakfast, and I'm amazed by the self-checkin by JetStar. 


Waited for our boarding and the take off. It's been a fun ride as Jeremiah was having a really funny reaction to the sudden drop and landing of the plane. Shall upload a video on it when I get hold of the videos of our trip! 


Arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport, quickly get a SIM card before we take a taxi to our hotel. 


We basically shop the whole day at Platinum Fashion Mall. Bought a hell lots of stuff back for my dad instead of myself, oh and not forgetting a whole bunch of snacks. 

Day 2
Welcome the 3 bananas! It's really easy to spot any one of us while we're shopping! ;D


Pratunam Market for a quick shopping while heading to the famous wanton mee stall at Petchaburi soi 19. 



The portion is really small though we ordered the big bowl. You might wanna order two bowls if you've got a big appetite. 


This is what happen when you've got a big guy with you. And just kidding, he only ate 3 bowls of it! 

Continued Pratunam Market to shop and link ourself to City Complex. The weather was too hot so we headed over to Platinum for some air-con. Settled for Cold Stone Cremery after. 



Went searching for food for our dinner. The chicken rice is soooo good, especially the soup! Or maybe because I missed home country food. 



Walked over to the night market near MBK, the hot weather and the crowd makes it a lot hotter than it already was. We were too tired to walk back to our hotel so we took tuktuk back instead. Put down our stuffs and we head back down to takeaway food for our supper.



Went for thai full body massage to pamper ourself after a long day. Oh, we got to change our clothes into their outfit. Kinda look like we're in a hospitalize after changing. We basically laughed throughout the whole massage session.


Tada~ Got discharged after an hour.


You Might Also Like

0 comments