Prawning Date with Daddy

22:32


It's a prawning date with the sisters and daddy last Saturday! Been so long since our family have a bonding session. We had so much fun laughing at one another.  



It took me almost an hour to catch my first prawn, it's so annoying at first cause the prawns keep getting away. I got so irritated that I went to change my rod. Change it into number 88, and it turns out to be a lucky rod hahaha! Not being superstitious but it's really lucky! At least this rod allows me to catch some prawns! 



Spent 3 hours prawning before we get to BBQ them. It was all I'm waiting for! Salty prawns!! I'm not a fan of prawns but sprinkling salt on top of the prawns makes it so god damn delicious I can't help eating them, and some of them are so big in size!




Daddy and Uncle Jonathan was busy washing the prawns while we continue to snap more photos!



And the washing is done! Let's begin BBQ-ing those delicious prawns! The man shall do the job while the ladies sit and be served. Hahaha!







There's a total of 66 prawns, obviously not all are caught from us. Some were caught by Uncle Jonathan and wife, while some were given by the staff! We're just lucky to have more prawns for dinner. And yeah, this is our dinner. 





So good!!! I wanna eat them again after looking at all those pictures! I love everything spicy and salty! :P


I hope for more bonding session to come! Always happy whenever I get to spend time with my dad! Every daughters' first love I suppose! I love my dad! Shall end off this post with a selfie with him :)

I'll blog again soon!! Happy jubilee weekend everyone, enjoy your long weekend! 
xoxo <3








You Might Also Like

0 comments