Let's Get Fat!!

10:19

Been awhile since I've blogged. Life's been busy ever since I've started working after graduating. I've not much time for enjoyment unlike before. I miss enjoying life to the fullest! Counting down till I fly off this city again! 

Before I get back to work tomorrow, lets sum out my trip to World Food Fair 2015 held at Singapore Expo Hall 5! Gotta thank the sweet BF for traveling such a long journey just to bring me there because I wants to. Hehe! I'm blessed! :)

D-24 Durian puffs for 50cents each! Yum!




$10 per serving for these soft shell crabs. If only there were more crispy!! It would have taste a lot better!





Carrot cake and Rojak! The carrot cakes comes with different kinds of toppings such as Tom Yam, Wasabi, Seaweed, Cheese and many more. I ordered the original though! It smells sooooo good!!



Didn't have enough hands to snap pictures of everything that we bought since we take-away the foods instead of eating there! 

We bought carrot cake, nasi lemak, otahs, oyster mee sua, fried squid, rojak, soft shell crabs, durian puffs and katong laksa. The oyster mee sua is really good!! 

Really heavy and sinful dinner! Really gotta exercise, I'm getting fatter as days goes by!! But for now, I'm gonna rest and regret eating so much in my sleep! 

Goodnight and goodbye! Xoxo
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments