Arrival of Baby Zayden

08:57

It was just last September when I found out that I was pregnant. Me and JL was pretty excited to have our lil one as we were planning to have a rooster baby since we're both born on a rooster year. We were blessed to have one. 

 


 

It has been a pretty smooth pregnancy throughout other than the constant backaches and sleepless night towards the mid of my second trimester till the birth of my little prince. 

So, it was 17 May 2017 at 6am when I suspected that my waterbag has leak while I was still sleeping. I hesitated on checking it out as I was doubting if I'm dreaming or I did heard a "pop", decided to head to the toilet to have a check instead and still, I wasn't sure. LOL! First time Mom knows nothing. 

Went back to my room, told the sleeping hubby "I think you might wanna wake up, I think my waterbag is leaking.", grab a dress and head to bathe. Hubby was still sleeping when I was out of the shower. Grandma has woken up and she was shocked that I was awake. Told her what happen and she panicked while I was still extremely calm and told her I wanna eat before I head to the hospital. FYI, I'm sure that my waterbag has burst by then since I felt it leaking throughout. 

Had a bread and a Chicken Essence and woke hubby up again. Waited for him to prepare and off we went to the delivery suite at KKH. Was admitted straight after they confirmed that my waterbag has burst! So it's time for the waiting game. 

 

Everything happen to fast! I was dilated by 3cm after admitted for an hour, and dilating even more every hour! Contractions began so quickly and it gotten really painful as time goes by. Honestly felt like killing everyone who came in and out of the room, disturbing the peace I wanna have while contracting. 

Insisted on not wanting epidural, and the nurse actually force me to take on the laughing gas when I was 6cm dilated. Really hated the gas at first as it makes me feels like vomiting, but I grew to love that shit ass gas as the contractions got so painful that I actually depend on it to breathe. It makes me drowsy and I actually sometimes forgotten that I'm in pain. That's how it works for me. 

Begin pushing at 2pm since I'm almost fully dilated and baby Zayden was out in an hour. Never have I felt so happy, blessed and satisfied in my life. Hubby has been by my side throughout the whole time, helping me, encouraging me, diverting my attention from the pain, and being my pain reliever. Poor hand of his, being squeezed and twisted by me. Hahaha! 

 

 

It has been a really wonderful experience. To experience the full labor. The pain, the stitches, the pregnancy journey. Because of all these that I have been through, it all fades away whenever I look at my Son. He has been a great blessing to me and I love him to bits. The first encounter with him was so precious, holding and carrying the little life I brought to earth. At that moment, I felt so attached to him. 

 

It has been 23 days since his birth. I still feel the same every single day. I guess that's how being a Mom is. Never-ending love for your child. Giving your best to them. 

 

So, love your Mother people! The pain they went through during labor is crazy. Not forgetting the 10 months of protection before you're out. 

Goodnight readers, till then! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments