MOOKATA!

09:33

I know I have just blogged on Bread Street Kitchen recently and today I will be blogging on my experience at Y Cube Mookata located at Golden Mile Complex. We don't always get to receive really good service in the food and beverage industry anymore, I'm not saying that there isn't but it's getting lesser. However this mookata restaurant here impresses me and it actually makes me wanna share them to my readers. I'm so glad my JL brought me there!


  

Y Cube Mookata serves in buffet style with a wide variety of  marinated meat, vegetables and seafood which includes crayfish, crabs, oyster, prawns, mussels and etc..











The food there was delicious, fresh and the sauce is refreshing. We wereconfused on how to cook the crayfish at first so we decided to BBQ it instead but it took awhile to cook. JL decided to ask the staff on how we are supposed to cook it, but the staff was so kind that he actually went to take a crayfish over to us and actually taught us how to open up the bottom shell of the crayfish so that it would be easier to BBQ it if we want it that way! Something new learnt!

 

Tada! So much easier to cook it this way! It smells sooooo good. I'm not kidding! JL had so much of it! 


The service there was awesome! They don't only go the extra mile to notice that the fan is actually blowing towards us which causes the fire from our stove to heat up really slower, they even help us by using aluminium foil to cover the small gap from the stove so that the wind wouldn't blow off our fire. Such simple gestures like this actually makes us want to come back more to enjoy the buffet deal. The staff there even offer to clear off our overflowing plates filled with prawns and crayfish shells without us asking them to do so.




Overall, it's a really worthy meal! Food are constantly being replaced too. $29.90 nett for adult and $15.90 nett for child below 12 years old and 1.4m. I'm definitely going back for more! 

Address: 5001 Beach Road #02-45 Golden Mile Complex
Operating hours: 5 pm - 6 am


You Might Also Like

0 comments