I do, I do, I do 💍

22:53

Have been missing from my page for a long time! Life has gotten extremely busy and tiring. Now I'm blogging once again after so many months..and things have changed and I'm not blogging for the first time as a Mrs. And yes, I'm officially married!

So... Let's begin.

12.12.2016 will now be a day I'll always count down too because it's a really special day for both me and JL. WE SAID I DO, YAY! 💍


Started off by going to the bridal shop to take my ROM dress and have my hair and make up done. Thank you to my husband for fetching me there and sleeping in the shop while waiting for me haha! It took quite a while for me to be done and we were there at the bridal shop quite early since our solemnization starts at 10.30am.


Everyone has already reached the ROM before us. Took some photos while waiting for our turn. Quite nervous at first as we're not sure what we're suppose to do. Witness of our marriage was my dad and JL's mom. Said our vows, and the whole ceremony was short and sweet. Within a short 10mins I've had my status changed from Ms Lim to Mrs Chia.




Can't believed this actually happened to us haha. I've never expected JL to be my husband, especially when I've known him since my secondary school days and losing contacts for sooooooo many years before we found our way back to each other and ended up being as one. Life is indeed a funny cycle.

Took more photos before leaving the registrar of marriage for our lunch with both families. I'm very thankful for each and everyone of you who have attended and witness this very day of ours. Only families are invited as we want it be a special one which only involves our very close ones.

 





I'm now looking forward to our wedding ceremony! Till then readers! 👰🏻

You Might Also Like

0 comments